The Web Site is provided by iMerit and available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Web Site.
Licence and Ownership
iMerit hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to (a) access and use only the Web Site, Content and Services only in the manner presented by iMerit, and (b) access and use the iMerit computer and network services offered within the Web Site (the “iMerit Systems”) only in the manner expressly permitted by iMerit. Except for this limited license, iMerit does not convey any interest in or to the iMerit Systems, information or data available via the iMerit Systems (the “Information”), Content, Services, Web Site or any other iMerit property by permitting You to access the Web Site. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse engineered, modified, amended, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of iMerit. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, amend, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way unless expressly permitted to do so by iMerit.
Third Party Software
The Site may include or incorporate third party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third Party Components”). Although the Site is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third Party Components under the applicable third-party licenses or to limit your use of the Third Party Components under those third party licenses. The Site may also contain links to third party websites. Such linked websites are not under iMerit’s control, and iMerit is not responsible for their content.
Restrictions on Use of The Website
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by iMerit.
- You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
- Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of iMerit.
- You may not use or access the Web Site or the iMerit Systems or Services in any way that, in iMerit’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the iMerit Systems, Services or the Web Site or interferes with the ability of authorised parties to access the iMerit Systems, Services or the Web Site.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of iMerit.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that iMerit, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Web Site, the iMerit Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately discontinue Your use of the Web Site, and destroy any copies You may have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Web Site, the iMerit Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, You agree that iMerit shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Web Site, the iMerit Systems, Information and/or the Services.
Limitation of Liability
Compliance With Law
You agree to use the Web Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings, and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of iMerit, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of iMerit and You shall take no action which might cause iMerit to be in breach of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to iMerit.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction