Radha Basu, Founder and CEO of iMerit, appeared on Ravit Jain’s podcast “The Ravit Show” to discuss leveraging human intelligence to advance AI, scaling the data pipeline for faster deployment and solving edge cases in AI.
Here are 3 key takeaways from the session:
- As AI deployment is happening, people have begun to realize that it is no longer technology and humans-in-the-loop of technology, but the fusion of robots and human intelligence that goes in an infinite loop.
- Data deficiency and lack of diversity when training data are among the most common reasons behind ML project failure. High-quality data, safety, security, scalability, fusion of machine and human intelligence, and responsible deployment are all key factors for successfully deploying ML projects.
- With the help of edge cases, iMerit cultivates a culture of exponential thinking. For iMerit, solving edge cases has three components.
- Technology platform iMerit Data Studio, which brings all edge cases together
- Knowledge Management
- Ability to scale and train people to be able to distinguish between edge cases and policy changes
Watch the complete session here.