Raj Aikat, iMerit’s Chief Technology and Product Officer and Lucas Chatham, Sr. Product Manager at iMerit discuss industry trends, insights, and challenges that companies face as they work towards production-ready AI. Learn about the 6 obstacles holding companies back from achieving high-quality data and the innovative solutions needed to overcome them.
Watch this session to gain insights on:
- The ML DataOps sector and the key challenges that the sector is facing today
- How iMerit solutions enrich data to make it infinitely flexible for the clients
- Obstacles to effective data annotation workflows
- How iMerit Platform, ‘Ground Control’ streamlines the process to achieve high-quality data
Here are 3 key takeaways from the session:
- Some of the key challenges we are facing in the industry today include – data at scale, production at scale and real-time FleetOps.
- Human-in-the-loop has been converted into expert-in-the-loop and the skillset expands to essentially every stage of the ML development and deployment phase.
- To execute well on any data annotation project, one can experience any of the following:
- Tool Interoperability
- Reporting fragmentation
- Edge Cases
- Workforce Skill and Scale
- Managing Data Security
- Access to real-time insights