iMerit is a technology services company and social enterprise founded by technology entrepreneurs from Hewlett Packard and Cisco. Our vision is to harness the potential of 75 million rural and marginalized youth and women in India through employment in the global IT service sector. iMerit combines the fast pace and highly innovative structure of an IT startup with the passion and rigor of a social impact organization.
iMerit uses web-based work methodology and an integrated training platform to scale customized solutions for global clients. iMerit service lines include Application Services, Internet Processes, Digital Marketing, and Digital Publishing.
iMerit’s success has led to a strategic first round investment from the Omidyar Network, a philanthropic investment firm established by Pierre Omidyar, the founder of eBay. Building on this success, iMerit plans to expand to over 1000 employees and deliver 100% revenue growth in FY15.
If you’d like to work with us, please submit your application here.
iMerit routinely seeks technology and business professionals with relevant experience in the following areas:
- IT helpdesk and customer service
- Application testing and development
- Digital publishing
- Data services and content management
- Training and curriculum development
- Sales and business development
- Human resources
- Project management and planning
- Passion for iMerit’s mission to develop marginalized youth and women
- Ability to lead teams and inspire others
- Willingness to travel as needed to iMerit and Anudip work sites
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Flexibility in scheduling to support shift staffing needs
- Professional fluency in English; Bengali or Hindi skills desired